[CQ-Contest] W7GG SK

To: Cq-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] W7GG SK
From: "Richard Zalewski" <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:49:46 -0700
My friend Bob Wruble W7GG and Ai7B QSYed today to a new QTH.  I am
sure many of you have talked with Bob over the years either in a
contest, on the air, or in person.  Amateur radio was a major part of
his life and he gave quite a bit back to his hobby and his friends.
Bob had been dealing with multiple health problems for some time.  Our
prayers go to Laverna his wife and to the family.

--
Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR

If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else