Re: [CQ-Contest] (no subject)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] (no subject)
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:50:31 +0000
Hi Ian:

I had a VY0 call me during SS CW.  Despite my best efforts, I couldn't get a
power
or year out of him so I didn't log the QSO.  Missed a sweep because he was my
only
NT QSO.  I don't think it was a valid contest QSO unless both participants send
all
of the exchange information so I agree with your choice.

I would have worked the KP4 and asked him for the year.  Did he refuse to
give it when asked?

I won't log a Sweepstakes QSO unless I get the exchange elements though I
cheerfully walk people through it (sometimes even in CW) if given a chance.
And, I'll take it in whatever order I can get it though the correct order and
expected
elements make things much faster!

73,

Mark, KD4D