Re: [CQ-Contest] Vote now!!

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Vote now!!
From: Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 07:52:15 -0800
The other side of this coin is what the running station sends.  One
can argue that it would be equally if not more helpful if the running
station acknowledgement were W1QQQ TU W3YYY SS instead of just TU W3YYY SS.

73,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light