Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW cw: it's 24 hours since the contest ended...did yo

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, kr2q@optimum.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW cw: it's 24 hours since the contest ended...did you submit your log?
From: Prasad <vu2ptt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 10:24:54 +0530
Doug,

I am one of the culprits who has still not submitted after 24 hours!

Well, the contest ends for me at 5.30 AM IST and after 40+ hours in
the chair, I slept till 1 PM IST, ran to office after that and spent a
heavy Monday workload and back again to sleep.

My log will only get in within 36 hours of the contest ending :)

73 de Prasad VU2PTT, W2PTT
vu2ptt -at- gmail.com