Re: [CQ-Contest] Submitting CQ WW logs

To: <K1AR@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Submitting CQ WW logs
From: "Tonno Vahk" <tonno.vahk@mail.ee>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 10:35:19 +0200
Hi John,

Just one small thing has being confusing me. Rules explicitly want the MODE
to be also added to the Subject and this contradicts your message and some
other instructions. I have always felt strange adding mode when I submit to
ssb@cqww.com for example. Could you ask to get this fixed in the rules then
if that is a leftover from past or sth?

73
Tonno