Re: [CQ-Contest] PV9Y

To: "Tony Rogozinski" <trogo@telegraphy.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PV9Y
From: "Andrew Faber" <andrewfaber@ymail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 09:25:38 -0800
Hi Tony,
  Thanks for the input.  I notice with my own copying that when I get a call
wrong, it is almost always what G3SXW calls a "one dit" error, i.e., V for
4, H for S, D for B and the like.
  OTOH, all my cw sending this weekend was with Winkeyer , which sends
pretty clean CW.  I started the contest at 36 wpm, and never went above that
speed.  Later I slowed down to CQing as low as 30 wpm and got back up to
about 34 wpm on Sunday evening.  So I'm not one of those 50 wpm guys, hi.
  73, Andy, AE6Y, P49Y