[CQ-Contest] Live ScoreBoard

To: "Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Live ScoreBoard
From: "PY2NY, Vitor" <py2ny.vitor@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 16:23:46 -0200
I read some messages about that.
I am so happy with ScoreBoard - it´s fantastic and you
can choice to run and take the another guy ahead you
or try to keep some distance from the guy who is
trying to take your place...
It´s a new ingredient for contesting. Ok, maybe not
like Skimmer (I am not user) or other thing, but is
easy to use, and put on our hands another tool
to make contest fun... I am talking for the regular
guys, those ones like me, with medium stations
and medium scores, of course. Here, at my country,
was very good to see ZW5B and PR1T challenge,
and only on Saturday, PS2T x ZY7C... If you have
more and more people using ScoreBoard, will
have more and more fun!
Anyway...
Like some of you say, 2c thought...
PY2NY Vitor