Re: [CQ-Contest] cqww cw spotting report

To: "'reflector cq-contest'" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cqww cw spotting report
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 23:58:18 +0000
Well, not much that interesting in the rest of the file.  I added it to the
zip file on my web site if you want to look in more detail.  Lots of spots
for cy2zt/2, and a group for zs8t.  All but 2 uses trace back to Canada, but
there were apparently a couple different services used, maybe different
stations or someone spotting at home then the station, or a couple different
spotters... hard to tell for sure except from the pattern of spots, most of
which were 1x2 or 2x2 stateside calls with the suffix letters repeated...
until late in the contest when they must have gotten silly and started with
f0cus, w1ll, hiha, cl3ar junk.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net