Re: [CQ-Contest] Rising IQ This Year

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rising IQ This Year
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 12:33:18 -0600
IMO the control of the pileup is with the 'DX' station.  A good operator
can maintain charge; for example someone like Nigel on cw.  I find it is
easier to control the pile on phone because verbal is usually the first
language for most of us.
Another option if the pileup goes berserk, all though not a perfect
solution, is to qsy and start over.
And Kelly, it is polite to trim your posts.

Doug

Life is not a spectator sport.