Re: [CQ-Contest] Feedback on 160m Test Log Analyzer...

To: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Feedback on 160m Test Log Analyzer...
From: "Steve Lott" <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 07:54:48 -0600
Bob,

while I only played in that contest a little and did not yet, use this log
analyzer

I wanted to thank you for you work on the logbook tools
the ARRL SS version continues to be one of our valued tools
for planning ARRL SS station and team members operation

73
steve
kg5vk

http://stopsandmore.blogspot.com/