[CQ-Contest] 10m contest log dilemma (and why to work dupes)

To: "cq-contest >> \"cq-contest@contesting.com\"" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 10m contest log dilemma (and why to work dupes)
From: Barry <w2up3@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 15:27:37 +0000
After having a lot of problems with Writelog in CQWW CWa few weeks ago
(CW gibberish) I'm using N1MM in the 10m contest, and it's working
flawlessly, BTW.

Here's what happened:
Being used to Writelog, I was using Shift-ENTER to log QSOs when I
didn't want the computer generated TU message.  After doing that for a
little bit, I noticed the QSOs weren't being logged.  So I made probably
10-15 QSOs that aren't in my log.  A few I reworked, but a few gave me
the old "QSO B4" routine.  The guys that refused to work me again will
have a N-I-L.  Is there any way to submit my log with a note so those
early in the contest that I didn't rework don't get dinged for my
logging problem?
Tnx,
Barry

--

Barry Kutner, W2UP             Newtown, PA