[3830] A reminder about score corrections

To: 3830@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] A reminder about score corrections
From: mwdink@eskimo.com
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:24:52 -0800 (PST)
It's inevitable...

You're tired from the test but wanna get that great score up on 3830.
Then, you find you fat-fingered something when the summary comes out.

Yup, you can (and should) go back to the Score Submission page and
resubmit your score with corrections. Then, shoot me a quick
email (contest, call, and what needs fixing). Why?

The correction you submitted requires manual review before
incorporation (you can thank a few pranksters for that) and
may take some time to percolate through. I don't have any
visibility in the process so if you send me an email
detailing your correction, I can make sure the summary is
correct until the database is updated.

In the future, there will be an automatic system for submitting
corrections - until then, shoot me a copy.

cheers
dink, n7wa
mwdink@eskimo.com