Re: [CQ-Contest] Custom Earbuds for Contesting Query

To: CQ-Contest cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Custom Earbuds for Contesting Query
From: Michael Coslo <mjc5@psu.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 08:33:13 -0500
While at our University Geek store, I found a pair of "Skull Candy"
buds, which I purchased despite the dumb name. These have little clips
that fit on and behind the ear. Whatever the material is, it is pretty
soft, and I can wear 'em for hours. the phone part sets against the
ear canal as opposed to plugging into it.

In addition, the actual phones can swivel in the outside portion,
which means you can physically tune the response.

-73 de Mike N3LI -