[CQ-Contest] new WPX cw plaques

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] new WPX cw plaques
From: kr2q@optimum.net
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 14:51:13 +0000 (GMT)
Wow...this is IMPRESSIVE!

My sincere thanks to Randy, K5ZD and Doug (the other one), K1DG for making this
happen.

As a sponsor of 5 plaques in other contests, I also want to congratulate all
the new
donors listed below.

And on behalf of QRP contesters world-wide, my personal thanks to Chris
Kantarjiev, K6DBG
(world QRP) and to John T. Laney (USA QRP) for their support.

de Doug KR2Q

New WPX plaque sponsors include:
USA Low Power: Ken Boasi, N2ZN
USA Zone 3 High Power: Northern California Contest Club
AFRICA: Chris Terkla, N1XS
NORTH AMERICA: Louisiana Contest Club
WORLD 7 MHz: 6Y1V Contest Station
WORLD 1.8 MHz: Dusko Dumanovic, ZL3WW
USA 7 MHz: Darin Divinia, WG5J
USA 3.5 MHz: Wes Printz, W3SE
WORLD QRP/p: Chris Kantarjiev, K6DBG
USA QRP/p: John T. Laney, K4BAI
WORLD Rookie: Tim Duffy, K3LR
NORTH AMERICA Rookie: Chris Kantarjiev, K6DBG
EUROPE Multi-Single: Andy Russe, YO3JR/YR1A
NORTH AMERICA Multi-Single: Jim George, N3BB
EUROPE Multi-Two: Tom Georgens, W2SC
EUROPE Multi-Multi: David Robbins, K1TTT
USA Combined Score (CW+SSB): Bill Fisher, W4AN Memorial (sponsor KM3T)