[CQ-Contest] 2008 RAC Canada Day Results

To: Canada Contest List <canada_contest@narc.net>, CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2008 RAC Canada Day Results
From: "Bart Ritchie (VE5CPU)" <ve5cpu@imagewireless.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 13:40:35 -0600
Good day everyone

The results from the 2008 RAC Canada Day contest have been published
in The Canadian Amateur (TCA).

Given that not all participants receive the RAC magazine the results
are now also available on the RAC web site.  They are published under
the Canada Day section of  the Contesting page at
http://www.rac.ca/service/contesting in the Results from previous years group.

I have already updated the results based on some corrections and
feedback from the magazine publication, so the web update is the most current.

In the event you find any errors or omissions, please let me know and
the team will make any corrections and publish them on the web site.

Thanks to all those who participated in the 2008 event,
congratulations to all the plaque and certificate winners and we look
forward to seeing you again on July 1, 2009!

73, Bart - VE5CPU
RAC Canada Day Contest Manager