Re: [CQ-Contest] Stand-up operating position

To: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Stand-up operating position
From: "WT2P - Cedrick (Fred) Johnson" <cedrickj@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:09:07 -0500
I know of at least one trading firm who tried that general idea. Build
the trading terminals so that the electronic guys who normally sit for
6-7 hours a day stand to do their trading. It helped quite a few
maintain focus. Perhaps you could take a hybrid approach, I know there
are some desks out there which will allow you to transform from a
sitting position to a standing position quite easily. The URL for the
one in particular that I saw escapes me now and I'm not at my main
computer with all the links.

I was thinking of the same idea for myself (to increase focus, not for
back issues though)

HTH
2P