Re: [CQ-Contest] RIP - K3TUP - SK

To: k3lr@k3lr.com, "'reflector cq-contest'" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RIP - K3TUP - SK
From: steve.root@culligan4water.com
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 00:17:54 +0000
Very sorry to hear about this. As a cancer survivor and a Ham, I felt great
pride in knowing that K3TUP...one of US.....might have come up with a way to
help thousands of cancer patients. I saw an interview where John was asked if
he was hoping his method would be perfected in time to cure his disease. His
answer was that he was driven to come up with a cure after seeing the faces of
children who were stricken with cancer, he wasn't thinking about himself. A
class act all the way. RIP OM!

73 Steve K0SR