Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU UBN report

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU UBN report
From: "Yuri VE3DZ" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:32:05 -0500
Actually, that's one of the reasons why I did not go anywhere for the ARRL
DX this year.
I got my LCR for last year's ARRL DX CW (I operated as PZ5TT) few months ago
and I was shocked. A lot of legitimate calls were considered as "busted",
i.e. - W3UA (suggested call - W3OA), K3WWP (K3WW), VE3WZ (VE3RZ) and so
on... even a good friend of mine, N2WW who lives in CO (suggested call -
N2WK)...
I wrote KX9X about it and hopefully the log checking system will be fixed
this year.

Yuri VE3DZ