[CQ-Contest] No K5D in ARRL DX contest

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] No K5D in ARRL DX contest
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 18:16:57 -0700
http://69.89.25.185/~trexsoft/t-rexsoftware.com/desecheo/news.htm

February 20, 2009

2030Z: Based on questions and comments we've received, we've
restructured our operating plan for this weekend (from 0000Z Saturday
until 2359Z Sunday).

We will not be participating in the ARRL CW DX Contest.  This means we
will be operating SSB and RTTY only on 80M, 40M, 20M, 15M and 10M.

And, to give General Class operators a better chance to work us, we
will be listening only in the General Class portion of all bands, all
weekend long.

Group #3 is here and up to speed and we know fresh operators will be a big help.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us