Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW Percentage

To: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW Percentage
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 15:27:44 -0500
I am under the impression that the folks at eQSL made some software
changes to accomodate working with CQ.  Now that this problem of
mobiles operating from multiple counties has been identified, perhaps
it can be brought to the attention of the folks at eQSO to see if they
can come up with a way to make everyone happy...

Tom - VE3CX