[CQ-Contest] K1EL Car Accident

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K1EL Car Accident
From: "Art Hambleton" <ahambleton@cellularspecialties.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 14:04:38 -0500
Hi,

I am sure many of you know Steve, K1EL, inventor of the Winkeyer series
of CW interfaces and miscellaneous keyers. He and I ship kits worldwide
for the love of the hobby at a minimal cash reward. While not a major
contester, he has worked with several list members and suffered through
several sleepless nights creating bug fixes for your logging pleasure.

Steve was in a serious car accident this week while commuting to work.
He feels lucky to have survived. Just one of his injuries involved 70
stitches to a laceration of his face. He will be laid up for several
weeks. Should you wish to send a card his address is:

Steve Elliott

43 Meadowcrest Dr.

Bedford, NH 03110

We already receive too much email, so please do not send emails!
(sorry).

Thanks for your time and good luck in the test this weekend.

73, art, K1BX