[RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint Robot Working

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <nccc@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint Robot Working
From: "Ed Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 08:29:53 -0700
I just submitted my RTTY Sprint log and got the proper email response back
from the robot.  Thanks to the volunteer "IT guys" for jumping on this
immediately once I was able to reach them.

You should be able to submit your log now.  If the robot complains it
probably is an actual problem with your Cabrillo log.  If you can't figure
it out, let me know.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  This was all my fault because I forgot to have
the robot re-configured for this contest date.

Ed - W0YK