Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Club Score version 1.1 released

To: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, "cq contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Club Score version 1.1 released
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:37:55 -0500
A big Thank You Jim! This is great!

The MWA has a yearly internal contest among its 3 teams and this tool will
certainly help collect the team member scores from 3830 as our contest year
moves along.

For those who don't know, the Minnesota Wireless has created teams and the
2nd and 3rd place finishers "subsidize" the cost of pizza for the 1st place
team each year.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN