Re: [CQ-Contest] [PaQSO] 2009 PAQSO Party Announcements

To: <k3bu@optimum.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [PaQSO] 2009 PAQSO Party Announcements
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 16:33:41 -0400
Ah.  I see the problem.

I operated in the San Seriff Poisson d'Avril contest.  And have already been
declared the winner by my friend Siddhartha.

You may have heard of him.  He was very famous for a short time as a
pitching prospect for the Mets, even warranted a write-up in Sports
Illustrated.  Just do a search on Sidd Finch, and all will be revealed.

I'm afraid that Sidd is a little tough to reach these days.  He's usually
maritime mobile in and around French Polynesia, which is where he retired to
(he spent quite some time meditating in Tibet, and then in Pakistan for a
time as well).  But I do believe there were a few spots for him yesterday on
the DX cluster.  Just listen for AP1RIL/mm or FO0L/mm, and he'll explain
everything.