Re: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes -Automatic Fill - 93 or 67

To: <ve4xt@mts.net>, <b38@hilding.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes -Automatic Fill - 93 or 67
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 05:48:35 -0600
Howdy,

  I get that the autofill function, can speed up the exchange... and all the
"benefits of speed". And.. I get that if all the "advantages" of speed aren't
utilized, the win is going to be flat outta reach. Now, what I don't get....
what does autofill do...

to make me a better operator... to show improvement of my station equipment or
antennas? How does the autofill function improve me? The goal of winning... may
be just a bit too far outside the reach of the rope. But the accuracy of the
rope can always be improved, year after year... and that improves me, the
station, the antennas, and the knowledge to use it all to improve.

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy