[RTTY] Visalia Contest Dinner REMINDER - Deadline is April 14th

To: NCCC <nccc@contesting.com>, sccc@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com, REFL-RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>, MLDXCC <mldxcc@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Visalia Contest Dinner REMINDER - Deadline is April 14th
From: jeff stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 14:27:30 -0700
hi - Just a reminder that the deadline to sign up for the Contest
Dinner at the International DX Convention in Visalia, CA is APRIL !4
at 4PM PDT.

The dinner is on the Friday night, April 17th. Just click this:

http://www.elbloggotorcido.com/contest-dinner-2009.html

Please do forward this notice to your local clubs and all appropriate
interest groups!

(Also please note that I am hosting this on my company blog because
the space was available. I apologize for the marketing blather on the
right hand side!)

Looking forward to seeing everyone there! - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com
Winery Blog ~ http://www.elbloggotorcido.com/