[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder - Locust "X Prize"

To: Cq Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS Ladder - Locust "X Prize"
From: Bill Haddon <haddon.bill@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:27:21 -0700
The K6VVA NS Ladder X-Prize -- New Qualifying Score

Following simulations on 3 Cray Supercomputers, input from  top contesters,
and cleariance from a high gov't offcial, the NS Ladder BOD has reduced the
qualifying score for the NSL X Prize from 3000 to 2750 points, subject to
readjustment when conditions change.  The bar remains high but not
unreachable.  The reward is a 1 year National Contest Journal Subscription
or extension, courtesy of Rick, K6VVA.

Potentially qualifying scores will need to be accompanied by the log, as
provided in our NS Ladder Rules.

73 Bill N6ZFO
Contest Director, NCCC Sprint Ladder.

P.S.  Some e-mail difficulties between W0YK and N6ZFO have delayed the Wk 2
results.  Be patient, or if you wish drop me an email for current results.