[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Audio - 20M Callsigns

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Audio - 20M Callsigns
From: "Eric Hilding" <b38@hilding.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 08:40:55 -0700
Before leaving for Visalia, I decided to at least pull out 20M Callsign
audio for some of you NS'ers to get an idea of what you sounded like last
night via Locust Peak to the home QTH kitchen table  :^)

The .mp3 file is 44.1Khz which plays OK in Audacity and my WinDOZE Media
Player here, but some may have a problem with it locking up.  In my quick
editing, I think W5ZL and one other got omitted (sorry), and somehow WD0T
showed up twice.  N4OGW must have switched to a "Correct Coast" pointed
antenna when Tor sent his exchange, because his signal jumped Mega-dB.

Calls in the file include:   N0KK, WD0T, K9BGL, W0BH, WI0WA, W4NZ, K9MMS,
N3BB, K5MR, KK9V, K1ZZI, N4OX, NO3M, K2XA, W9RE & N4OGW.

http://www.k6vva.com/nsladder/

73...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust