[CQ-Contest] WPX SSB Logs Due

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX SSB Logs Due
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 14:30:15 -0000
Today would be a great day to submit your WPX SSB log!!

The deadline for submission of WPX Logs is May 1.  We are still missing over
250 logs that made more than 1000 QSOs. A complete list of all received logs
can be found at http://www.cqwpx.com/logs_received_ssb.htm.

Even if you only worked a few stations, we would still like to receive your
log.  We are checking every call and exchange so each log is very valuable
in the log checking process.  For a contest where busted calls often create
multipliers, it is even more important to verify as many QSOs as possible.
And hey, you might win your category and earn a certificate!

If you need help submitting your log, please let me know.  Will be happy to
help.

Send logs to ssb@cqwpx.com.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD

Director - CQ WPX Contest