Re: [CQ-Contest] New England QSO Party

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New England QSO Party
From: "James Cain" <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 04:10:36 -0400
Tom:

Absolutely outstanding write-up on the 2008 New England QSO Party! The graphs
and charts are especially interesting. I know what a big job it was to put it
all together.

While a whole year is a long time to wait to see the results, releasing them
just before the next running surely helps to spark interest in the next one.
Sending an e-mail to everybody who submitted a log can't hurt, either. Good
job.

I'll be there, and in the chair longer this year. Dang, it'd be fun to be back
in Connecticut for this. Since my original home state (Indiana) QP is on the
same weekend, once again I shall try to work and log both using CT to see if I
can blow up Kenny's software, my ancient PC, my head, or perhaps all three.

Cheers,

Jim Cain, K1TN/2
Pomona, NJ