[CQ-Contest] Contest Compendium Logo Contest

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Compendium Logo Contest
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 17:18:11 -0400
As those of you who have already visited the Contest Compendium
(http://wiki.contesting.com) will appreciate, one of the trademark
features of a Wiki is the logo design that appears in the upper left
corner of every page.

When he was setting up the Compendium, George, K5TR needed something
to put in that place, but the antenna picture he used was never
intended to be anything but a placeholder.  The problem is that none
of us think of ourselves as graphic designers, so we need help.

The result is the Contesting Compendium Logo Contest.  Courtesy of
N5KO and International Radio <http://www.inrad.net/home.php), a copy
of W2VJN, George Cutsgeorge's invaluable book "Managing Interstation
Interference" will be awarded to the author of the winning design for
our logo, and you'll also have your work seen hundreds of times every
day by contesters around the world.

Deadline for the contest is May 10, 2009, the Sunday before Dayton,
and the prize will be awarded there.  If you'd like to enter, send
your entry to us via the File Upload page of the Wiki
(http://wiki.contesting.com/index.php/Special:Upload).  Your entry
can be in .png, .gif or .jpg format.  Be sure to put your callsign
(if any), your name and your e-mail address in the Summary that
accompanies the file.

73, Pete N4ZR
the World Contest Station Database is back, and updated daily  at
www.conteststations.com
Visit the Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net