[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Wk 6

To: Cq Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Wk 6
From: Bill Haddon <haddon.bill@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 10:19:40 -0700
This Thursday night:
Week 6 of the NCCC Sprint Ladder competition:
0230-0300Z (Fri UTC) around 14040, 7040, 3540.
See www.ncccsprint.com

Announcements:
     --  After Wk 6 there is a 3-week break in the ladder.  See
www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.htm
     --  We've established the "nccc-blue"  NS Ladder/NS Reflector.    If
you have an interest in joining nccc-blue, please contact N6ZFO.
n6zfo@arrl.net
                 About 90% of the NSL participants are members.
     --  For the 2nd week in a row submitted scores totaled at least 50.
     --  Many NS Ladder events planned for Dayton.  W0YK has details.
     --  Reserve Thur, May 22 to participate in a test with no dupe rule.
Contact W4NZ for further info.

Wk 5 Highligts:
    -- Don, W4OC, broke into the coveted "2000+ points" club with an
outstanding Wk 5 effort.
    -- Tor, N4OGW, had the top score for the third week.
www.ncccsprint.com/results.htm
    -- Glad to see ww2y (tks for NE mult, Peter), and w7vj.  Probably other
new ones missed.
    -- 20 meters provided great conditions across most of the country.
    -- SMC pulled within 7 percent of NCCC in our unofficial club
competition.

Always room for more. . . consider giving NS Ladder a test-run this week
before the 3-wk break.

73 Bill N6ZFO
Contest Director, NCCC Sprint Ladder