[CQ-Contest] Free Ticket- Contest Dinner

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Free Ticket- Contest Dinner
From: "Stan Stockton" <stan@aqity.org>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 22:00:06 -0500
Posting for Friend who cannot attend:

Free ticket to sold-out Contest Dinner at Dayton.

Family emergency forces change in plans, so the ticket will be sent to the
first one to respond to k0ro@arrl.net.

Here's the only catch: If you win a door prize, including that IC-7600, you're
winning it for me!

So if you wanted to go to the Contest Dinner but didn't get your ticket in
time, email me and let me know you'd like the ticket, and that you'll be
standing in for me if you win one of the door prizes.

Art, K0RO
k0ro@arrl.net