[CQ-Contest] CQ Chattanooga

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Chattanooga
From: Erik Martin <erik_martin44@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 12:21:15 +0000
I would like to get in touch with any contesters in the Chattanooga, TN area. I
am graduating from medical school soon and will be moving to the area to begin
my internship/residency training, and will be there for the next 3 years. Time
permitting, I would like to get involved with any local contest ops. I have
bought a home in the Harrison area and am planning to put up a tower, so would
appreciate any advice on building permits, restrictions, etc. Please contact me
directly at my email address below.

73, Erik N5WR
erik_martin44@hotmail.com