[CQ-Contest] WPX Logs

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX Logs
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 00:15:38 -0000
Only 24 hours after the end of the WPX CW Contest, the robot has already
received 1153 logs!

There is no reason to procrastinate.  Use your logging software to create
your Cabrillo file and email it as an attachment to cw@cqwpx.com.  More
details on the log submission process at http://www.cqwpx.com/logs.htm

Fantastic conditions and activity this past weekend.  Hope everyone had fun.

Randy, K5ZD

PS - Logs of any size are welcome and very helpful in the log checking
process.  Let me know if you need help making a Cabrillo file.

PPS - We mailed over 1000 certificates for WPX CW last year.  You can't win
one if you don't submit a log.