[CQ-Contest] Summer contests

To: "'K1TTT Operators'" <K1TTT@arrl.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Summer contests
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 23:30:29 +0000
The summer is full of interesting contests and things... Check my calendar
at http://wiki.k1ttt.net/2009%20Calendar.ashx?NoRedirect=1...

I am looking for operators for Field Day and probably another one or two for
IARU HF.  Otherwise there are open weekends for the big summer VHF and UHF
contests.  Looking farther ahead the AA SSB and WAE SSB weekends in
September are open.  Anyone interested in operating those weekends contact
me directly.

And don't forget to mark your calendars for the 25th anniversary blowout on
7/25.  Food, games, and prizes, as well as a good time to learn a bit about
contest operating and station building.  Please RSVP so I can get a count of
how many are coming.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net