[CQ-Contest] DR1A seeking assistance for antenna test

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] DR1A seeking assistance for antenna test
From: "Bernd Och" <bo@boc.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:59:30 +0200
Hi all,

as you may know we are currently rebuilding our DR1A contest station. We have
completed some antenna projects and would like to do some comparative testing.
If you are available on Saturday, July 4, from 21:00z thru 21:15z (Yes, I know,
which day that is... :-), and have a radio/antenna for 14 MHz, please drop me a
line:

bernd.fd@gmx.de

and I will send some more details.

Thanks,

73 Ben

DL6FBL

http://www.dr1a.com

Freundliche Grüße

Bernd Och
Dipl.-Ing.
WCT (WatchGuard Certified Trainer)
WCSP (WatchGuard Certified System Professional)
MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)

[Tel] 0661/9440-201
[Fax] 0661/9440-100
[Mobile] 0171/3831200