Re: [CQ-Contest] Improving contesting (was Extreme)

To: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>, <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Improving contesting (was Extreme)
From: "Felipe J Hernandez" <fhdez@islandnetjm.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 22:33:30 -0400
Randy,

I think that the mentioning trends and comparisons with previous years as well
as
pay more attention to the most popular classes will make the write ups more
interesting and
motivating. Talk about regional dog fights and encourage out of the top ten
competition.

I believe that better write ups will attract and motivate much more than
plaques.
whats a page or two more on the magazine?, considering the econonomic activity
that
contests generate, it is a very small price to pay for magazines and other
media.

Felipe
NP4Z