Re: [CQ-Contest] the "grey line" in contesting

To: n7df@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] the "grey line" in contesting
From: Saulius Zalnerauskas <ly5w.sam@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 03:18:43 +0300
I finished my first day in contest with  653 QSO in my LOG. All 24 hours
were on the air, mostly CQ.
Oldest was JA2AN - 83 years (except RK0QZ who is giving 99?!), youngest
EY7ZA - 15 years in my LOG.
I wrote in corner on the paper oldest guys:
83- 1
82- 1
81- 1
80- 1
79- 1
78- 5
77- 2
76- 2
75- 4
74- 2
73- 6
72- 5
71- 6
all they came on my CQ. Almost 99% from JA.

Now condition's poor in the night here,, but wont to go sleep :-))

Maybe will 1000 QSO's.
73, Sam LY5W