Re: [CQ-Contest] DR1A Antenna Test July 4 - more info

To: CQ contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] DR1A Antenna Test July 4 - more info
From: "David J. Sourdis" <hk1kxa@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 10:22:43 -0500

After the 10 minutes BIP test, would be interesting if they do 5 minutes more
of tests for top antennas, then 5
minutes for bottom antennas and 5 minutes more for BOP if they have it.

In a BOP test would be nice to see the differences with northern France
stations and UK who will be in the way of the beams at relatively short
distances.

viel Spass, DR1A

David
HK1KXA