[CQ-Contest] K0GQ Field Day Coverage By Fox 4 in KC

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K0GQ Field Day Coverage By Fox 4 in KC
From: DR <kg0us@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 12:17:23 -0700 (PDT)

We received incredible Live Field Day coverage from Fox 4 News in Kansas City:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDPO8vnDZ-s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3gRWG-EUGU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr80l5gqOXo

We were also fortunate to have such contest operators as KU1CW, K0OU, K0VBU,
W7KU, and KG0UT.

Unfortunately, we did not have Rebecca KB0VVT for Field Day this year.  Rebecca
has been one of the main CW operators at K0GQ during Field Day each year.
Rebecca has been living on the Caltech campus while working at JPL this
summer.  Rebecca will be a senior at MIT this fall.

73,

Dave KG0US