[CQ-Contest] CQ Chicago Contesters

To: cq-contest reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Chicago Contesters
From: John Laney <k4bai@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 10:17:05 -0400
I will be at a seminar at the Hyatt Regency Chicago, 151 East Wacker
Drive, Chicago Tuesday through Friday, July 7-10.  It appears that I
will have Tuesday and Wednesday late afternoons and evenings free.  If
any contesters would like to meet for a drink or dinner, please e-mail
me.  Or call me at the hotel at 312 565-1234.  I also expect to have
access to e-mail from the airports and at the hotel.  73, John, K4BAI.