[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Resumes this week

To: Cq Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Resumes this week
From: Bill Haddon <haddon.bill@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 11:23:07 -0700
The final 5-week stretch of the NCCC Sprint Ladder begins this Thursday
0230-0300Z(Friday UTC).
See  http://www.ncccsprint.com/ladder.htm
It's week 10 of our 14-week competition -- We're counting the top 9 scores
this year.
See http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.htm for schedule.

Frequencies:
20 m      14030-14045 (avoid W1AW at 14047.5)
40 m      7030-7045 (avoid W1AW at 7047.5 and PSK at 7038)
80 m      3530-3545

DUPES:  Same-band dupes allowed with 1 intervening Q (same band), or
immediately if band change.
POWER: 100 watt limit.
SCORES: Report scores to http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Don't forget the Slow NS (SNS), half an hour earlier.  Note; Please restrict
code speed in SNS to about 18 wpm or less!

The exciting competition is in the Newcomer's Division, with N0KK and K7BG
separated by less than 2% of average weekly score, and K9MMS, Gary, a very
close third.  Notable also is Gary' grandson Cal, K0DXC just a few positions
behind the others.  Also watch W0YK and N6RO battle it out in the NCCC
division.  See http://www.ncccsprint.com/results.htm for results.

73 Bill N6ZFO
Contest Director, NCCC Sprint Ladder (NSL)