[CQ-Contest] Getscores.org Universal Score Poster updated with WriteLog

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, YCCC <yccc@yccc.org>, canada_contest@narc.net
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Getscores.org Universal Score Poster updated with WriteLog V10+ script...
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@w1ve.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:13:28 -0400
Hello Folks,

It's been a long while since I wrote my WriteLog Score Poster for
Getscores.  Writelog's automation interface had some quirks which made
it hard to get multipliers in the correct order, leading to some
strange displays on the web site.
Rather than re-write the original solution, I've written a glue DLL
and a VBScript file for the Universal Poster.   This script is easy to
read and well commented.  You should be able to adjust the script to
post for any contest supported in Writelog,
and your multiplier count should be correct.   The script is currently
set up for the IARU HF.

The Universal Score Poster, plus the Writelog V10+ script, can be
downloaded at http://www.getscores.org/universal.aspx

The site now supporrts N1MM, Win-Test, TR4Win, TrLog and WriteLog.

If your favorite contest logger is not supported, you have several options:

1.  Encourage the author to build in support in the next release.

2.  If you are handy with Scripting (VB Script), try writing a script yourself.

3.  Post your score manually using the Universal Score Poster.

Join the FUN on the air and on the scoreboard!

73, Gerry W1VE