[CQ-Contest] FW: Picnic Reminder

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, "Nobarc" <nobarc@nobarc.org>, "Rlx" <RLX@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FW: Picnic Reminder
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 19:12:00 +0000
The picnic is just 2 weeks away.  I have 5 copies of my book, one for each
for each of the games.  I also have some DVD copies and other stuff for door
prizes.  And some contest plaques and stuff to present.  If you are into
fireman's musters there is one in Hinsdale both days that weekend.

K1TTT
25th Anniversary BBQ

FREE FOOD!  GAMES! CONTEST TRAINING!
STATION TOURS!  YCCC MEETING!

Everyone is invited to the 25th anniversary of my starting the K1TTT Super
Station construction.  Please RSVP so I can get a good count for food.
(k1ttt@arrl.net or 413-655-2714)

Featured Events:
        FOOD!  (Noon to 2pm)
YCCC WMA Meeting
RSGB IOTA Contest for on the air excitement
Door Prizes

Games with Prizes:
        Guess the number of nuts and bolts in a jar
        Scavenger Hunt
        Emergency setup and QSO Race
        Mystery loads to figure out with MFJ 269 and/or TDR
        Knot tying race, with a twist

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net