[CQ-Contest] Lots new at the Contesting Compendium

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Lots new at the Contesting Compendium
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:21:22 -0400
I'm happy to report that Carl, K9LA, our Propagation Editor, has begun
populating the Propagation section of the Compendium with lots of useful
material.  For examples, see:

http://wiki.contesting.com/index.php/Propagation_planning_for_DXpeditions

and http://wiki.contesting.com/index.php/Propagation_planning_for_contests

What's the most useful material *you've* seen on the web?  Let us know
and we'll get it into the Compendium.  Our modest objective is to
collect all the world's good information about amateur radio contesting
and make it accessible from a single portal.

73, Pete Smith N4ZR
Contesting Compendium Editor and Chief Bit Lackey
http://wiki.contesting.com