[CQ-Contest] FREE FOOD!

To: "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "Nobarc" <nobarc@nobarc.org>, "Rlx" <RLX@yahoogroups.com>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FREE FOOD!
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 12:10:40 +0000
The 25th anniversary picnic is just 7 days away now.  Preparations are well
under way.  The big top is scheduled to be set up Friday, so everyone won't
be crowded onto the deck under the blue tarps.  Food is all arranged for so
no one will have to man the grill or eat my cooking, and you don't have to
remember to bring anything.  I have door prizes, contest awards, and 5 games
including knot tying, scavenger hunt, emergency qso race, and a mystery load
puzzle.

We will have a short YCCC meeting for anyone who wants to join.

Come and try operating in the IOTA contest to learn a bit about contest
operating and try out the antennas.  See the new Skimmer Server software
decode cw on 7 bands at once... or the original CW Skimmer working on one
band at a time.

Ask questions, tour the station and antennas, check out the new spare
aluminum rack, and of course EAT!

Rain or shine!  I will be here all day if you want to come early, food will
be served from noon to 2pm then you can pick on leftovers as late as you
want, contest operating and other stuff will continue over night for as long
as anyone stays.  I have spare beds or you could camp under the big top if
you are having too much fun to drive home.

Driving directions and maps at: http://wiki.k1ttt.net/Getting%20Here.ashx
Talk in on 146.91(pl 162.2).

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net