Re: [CQ-Contest] Is the Sun Missing Its Spots?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is the Sun Missing Its Spots?
From: "Ken Claerbout" <k4zw@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:46:53 -0400
A good chance for me to remind everyone that Carl Luetzelschwab K9LA will be
doing a Webinar presentation on this subject August 19 at 8 PM EDT (August
20 - 00:00 UTC).  Here's an outline:

Review of Cycle 23
Generate our own prediction for Cycle 24
Cycle 24 information
Cycle 24 impact to Contesting and DXing

The Webinars are free.  All you have to do to register is go to www.pvrc.org
and click on the Webinar link.  Dean Straw N6BV is also doing a presentation
on Contest Antennas August 5 at 8 PM EDT (August 6 - 00:00 UTC).  Monday's
presentation by W3LPL was a big hit!  We had attendees from around the
world.  The recorded event will be up in the next few days on the
aforementioned PVRC link.  I'm currently working on the program schedule for
September.  Pass the word.

Ken K4ZW