[CQ-Contest] Log Rec'd Lists - RAC Canada Day contest as of July 20th

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, Canada Contest List <canada_contest@narc.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Log Rec'd Lists - RAC Canada Day contest as of July 20th
From: "Bart Ritchie (VE5CPU)" <ve5cpu@imagewireless.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:41:35 -0600
Good day contesters

I have posted the logs received list for the 2009 RAC Canada Day contest. This list shows Call and Category, sorted by callsign.

We have been having some issues with the claimed category of entry and the actual contents of the log. When this issue is present, we are taking the actual content of the log as being reflective of the actual category of entry, so please check your entry class as we have many logs that only have phone or CW contacts and hence would be SOAB CW or PH only category when the Cabrillo header indicates SOAB HP or LP.

Here is the link to RAC web site that has the logs received list --> http://www.rac.ca/en/rac/programmes/contests/

73, Bart - VE5CPU
RAC Canada Day Contest Manager
06:02:00