[CQ-Contest] 2008 CQWW 6W1RY

To: cq contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2008 CQWW 6W1RY
From: Albert Crespo <f5vhj@orange.fr>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 23:05:42 +0200 (CEST)
I received a penalty for not being in the D4C log on 20 meters. I made the
mistake of not recording the entire
contest. I thought I had worked this station but I just shrugged it off that I
was not logged. Now I read that D4C
was DQ. My log reflects I was running stations on 14102 KHz and I was called by
D4C, but yet his log reflects he was
running on 15 meters at the time. His multiplier station is on 20 near the time
D4C shows up in my log. I would not
be surprised my QS0 was actually deleted by these jokers after the contest
because of a ten minute rule violation. I
got a penalty and lost a multiplier.
Thank you D4C for wasting my time and lowering my score.
I do not understand how I can be penalized and lose points by working a station
that has been found to be
disqualified.
The Committee should have just deleted D4C from all logs.
Everybody suffers from a few rotten apples.

73, Albert